It was at TWA's initiative that Lockheed began developing the Constellation project in 1939. The company made its first flight 18 years later, in 1957 between Los Angeles and London.
Emblem of the “Golden Fifties”, it has been declined in several versions and remains to this day a legendary four-engine. There is 1 flying, carefully restored by the “Sauve Connie” club in the USA.
- Model: L49x52cm.
- Handcrafted decorative model in Tanguilé solid wood.
- Entirely sculpted and painted by hand.
- Markings by decals.
- Supplied with a varnished Acacia wood base and metal stem
- As well as an engraved aluminum-style presentation plate.
- Air France Museum License
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
als het op voorraad zou zijn kocht IK het nog een keer .schitterend model.
Dit is een prachtig Model.TOPPIE